Stefan Hyttfors, acclaimed futurist, author and global speaker
Stefan Hyttfors is an acclaimed futurist, author and global speaker focused on disruptive technologies, behavioral change and next generation leadership.
Stefan has a background as journalist and economist. He has been awarded the Swedish speaker of the year two times.
Noteworthy clients include:
Microsoft, IBM, Ericsson, HP, Spotify, Gartner, Deloitte, PwC, Swedbank, DnB, LSEG, AstraZeneca, Skanska, E.on, BMW, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Unilever, H&M, Nike, IKEA.
Stefan’s expertise covers areas such as:
- Being cutting edge through customer driven innovation.
- The future economy of labor – what we should be aiming for.
- How to turn leadership around, from one of self-serving to team-serving.
- How traditional hierarchies are being replaced by networks.
- How to prepare for change in the face of uncertainty.
- How to make your business more value oriented.
- Increased sustainability through controlled growth.
- Holistic value creation – making your business valuable for society, employees and clients, as well as owners.
- How to become more agile and competitive in the new information economy.